What Could You Do With Just One Breath?
Lung Foundation Australia will launch a new consumer initiative on November 1, which explores what extraordinary things can be done with Just One Breath. With a focus on positive health and wellbeing, the campaign’s aim is to inspire conversations about lung health, and will include a series of short films with prominent Australians including Casey Dellacqua and Christine Anu, who share their own personal stories about the power of breath in their professional lives.
Just One Breath will launch to coincide with Lung Health Awareness Month, an annual month-long event that celebrates the importance of breath. The initiative aims to begin a long-lasting conversation about the importance of healthy lungs and the power of breath for a life of vitality.
The music and sporting stars sharing their Just One Breath stories include:
- Christine Anu, multi-Aria Award winning singer/ songwriter and actress
- Casey Dellacqua, Australian professional tennis champion
- James Morrison, multi-instrumentalist jazz musician and composer
- Melissa Breen, the nation’s fastest female sprinter
- Matt Hall,Red Bull Air Race World Champion
- Archie Roach, Australian musician, singer/songwriter and guitarist
- Justen “Jughead” Allport, international big wave surfer
When did you last think about your lungs? Take the Lung Health checklist at www.justonebreath.com.au.
Christine Anu has just released her debut Christmas album Island Christmas.